Tuesday 25 October 2011

Week 8-Blog Summary

Since the commencement of this blog I have learned about how technology can help my business. The idea of a fashion blog is completely based on new technology. Yet, that technology is so broad. I learned that even a fashion blog could use excel. Also the technology is transforming and being invented daily. For example, I used to only think that the social media was only for me to connect with personal friends not promote my business ideas.
My idea has evolved much more than since I first began. Specifically, I never really thought of how I could make money from this idea. I've now learned that I can charge money for adds on my site. Also, I could be paid to endorse vintage clothing stores online. Or, once my base grows I could network with accomplished fashion designers and we could work together to make a product that reflects both of our tastes. Cupcakesandcashmere writer worked with Coach to create a one of a kind bag.
It's hard to believe that this will be my last blog post, for a grade at least. This overall experienced has helped me understand a whole new word of blogging, which I never really knew before. The best part about blogging though is interacting with others. I really enjoyed getting comments about my ideas and commenting on other peoples blogs. Sometimes blogging can sort of feel like you are just talking to yourself online. It's always encouraging to get feedback.
I commented on ....


No comments:

Post a Comment